- Practice Fee $160.00 per Rider
- All riders, no matter what bike type, must have club membership with Southern SuperMoto Club to participate at a MDTC Ride Day – contact Southern SuperMoto Club regarding annual fee. Club Membership Fee can be paid on the day or it’s easy to join before attending a ride day by contacting Roy from Southern SuperMoto Club direct on 0418 461 189.
- MDTC Track Licence Fee $50.00 (valid for 12 months) required if not a current holder of a competition licence. Valid MA Competition licence must be presented at sign-on.
- Gates & Cafe Open from: 7.30am
- Briefing and Track Walk: approx. 8.50am
- Track Activities Commence: 9am and Finish 4pm
- All welcome including ladies and juniors
- Clothing: Leathers recommended for your safety. Kevlar or Draggin Jeans are accepted in appropriate classes. Bike boots, bike jacket, helmet and gloves are compulsory.
- Riders are grouped in sessions based on type of bike, level of experience and clothing.
- Ride Days scheduled on Calendar Page. Phone 0248411 422 during office hours to book in. Payments made on day.
- Question: Why do I need to book? Answer: So we have your details should we need to notify you of any changes for the day.
Track Ride Days available for both road and motard bikes, ladies and juniors also welcome @ MDTC.
See calendar or call MDTC for details.