Corporate / Staff Defensive Driver Training is designed to enhance the principles of Defensive Driving and how to minimize risks and improve the driver’s safety margin increasing Staff Safety travelling on our roads.
The course is carried out in your own vehicles and runs from 9am until 4pm.
This Program is tailored to suit your individual ‘Risk Assessment’ requirements.
Keeping your Staff Safe
Corporate / Staff Defensive Driver Training structure involves:-
- Braking distance
- Low Speed Maneuvering, Car Parking and reversing technique
- Drugs, Alcohol and Fatigue Management
- Vehicle Technology
- Identifying Hazards / Hazard Detection
- Driver Behavior
- Vehicle Safety – driving position, tyres and pressures
- Practical Activities – understanding the relationship between reaction time, speed and stopping distances – all low speed!
- Skid avoidance and understanding vehicle instability
- Loose road surface handling
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS COURSE
Ph: 02 4841 1422 or use the form on the Contact page.